Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Isn't it amazing...

that even when you have lots of work out clothes you still somehow are running around in the dark trying to find that Pilates toe sox and/or matching work out top.  Just once I would love to be able to find everything I need in the morning and get to Pilates on time.  It's amazing that somehow you always lose the one sock to your favorite pair.  Recently I have somehow misplaced my favorite work out top.  I have looked every where and still can't find where my tank top walked off too.  So after I was exhausted from looking for my top all night, I decided to prop my feet up and online browse instead.  Looking at cute work out clothes never gets old...
Definitely already noticing some sore muscles while browsing.... it was Crazy Wednesday Stuff in Pilates this morning... Hopefully I can move tomorrow.

No comments:

Background