Sunday, September 30, 2012

The perfect weekend

Low key was the name of this weekend. We didn't do much of anything and it was perfect in every way.  Tommy and I did my favorite thing on Friday night.  Window shopping in the mall and dinner for two.  We finally found Tommy a new Cardinals hat (thank goodness we can finally get rid of the ugly other one).  I was going to take a picture of it but I won't put you loyal bloggers through that, instead you can see the new hat.   Looking good!!!
I found some great things on sale at Nordstroms, Baby G's baby shower present was complete with a small little treat for Cade (and Ali)...
We spent our Saturday watching football and playing with the doggies (doggie sat for our cousin Izzy) so her mom and dad could go celebrate the big one year anniversary.  Congrats Ali and Ad!
...and we are winding down the rest of our Sunday with grocery shopping and more football.  Thank goodness the Cardinals pulled out a victory so I can have a happy boyfriend!  Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Background