Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Holiday Treat

So quickly after Turkey Day, Tommy and I packed for the next adventure.  We made sure to get a car wash and I got my Sparky nails touched up before we hit the road to Tucson.  We are lucky enough to have great friends that LOVE the Sun Devils too so Andra and Andrew made the trip as well.  Once we made it to the armpit of America we stopped and got lunch and drinks of course.  Andra and I knew we had to try the craziest dessert we had ever heard of...
talk about disappointment.  This dessert was absolutely disgusting and you know how much I LOVE bacon, so we decided to wash it down with another beer.  The game made us feel like we were on a roller coaster, up and down and up and down again.  Lucky for us it ended on an up and a ASU victory (and just in time so Andra and I didn't have heart attacks).   With four happy ASU fans we piled back into the car and drove back to Phoenix that night.  As 2 am approached quickly we snuggled into bed with the best holiday treat ever.... Sun Devils beat U of A!!! 


No comments:

Background