Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sad day

My last two pieces of Aunt Karen's fudge are officially gone.  I definitely found myself looking for a tasty treat after dinner yesterday and was sadly reminded that my fudge was gone.  I am sure since I have no deserts in my house, I will probably lose soooo much weight, hahaha.  The truth is somehow I found another delicious treat when my realization of no fudge came true.  
And when life seems to be so rough, Lucy reminds me to keep my head up.  
Here is an adorable picture from cruising around.  (Don't worry Tommy my passenger took the picture since I was driving) This picture not only reminds me to be carefree, but to enjoy our gorgeous fall weather.  Now I am off to do my normal Sunday routine...

clean my condo
laundry
finishing a good book
running errands
relaxing




No comments:

Background