Saturday, November 24, 2012

Decorating fun

It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures but the roommate went decorating crazy on Saturday and now we are ready for the Holidays.  Since my condo is a little small there isn't too much decorating to do but I think between Sammy and I we covered the basics.  As of yesterday I am finally done Christmas shopping and everything is wrapped and under the tree :-)  Just the way I like it!  Now I can just relax and enjoy the Christmas spirit.  Tommy has officially learned about my crazy Christmas shopping rules now I guess all that is left is to introduce to all my crazy Christmas movies.  Which one should I start with?????

Babes in Toyland
Elf
White Christmas
The Christmas Toy
Love Actually
The Holiday
Home Alone (1 & 2)
Muppet Christmas Carol

No comments:

Background