Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday fun

I gave out 40% off at GAP this weekend (Thanks to Carly) to a few of my baby mama friends and it has been soooo fun to hear about what adorable stuff they got for themselves and/or their kiddos.  Sam and I headed to the mall ourselves to do some returns and Sammy decided to get her ears re-pierced.  Since I am a whimp and couldn't watch I took a pre pierce picture and then I got thinking about earrings.
I love that posts are making a come back there are soooo many cute ones, hard to choose a favorite.
 
 
Happy Saturday, Go Devils!!!  Off to watch the game at a bar on Mill with some friends :-)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love the earrings! Good to see you both this morning at GAP and thanks for the coupon.... I may have spent a good chunk of my paycheck today... lol

Background