Sunday, December 21, 2008

My friend the Dramatic Squirrel

So some of you might not know but I love YouTube!!  Em is constantly sending me new YouTube videos from work and then I pass them along to my friends.  One of my favorite videos is the dramatic squirrel.  I can play and laugh over and over at this video.  If you have never seen this video, watch it quick.....
So this weekend Emily kept giving me looks from across the room so slowly but surely, it turned into Em trying to be the dramatic squirrel so here is our video of Emily the dramatic squirrel.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

mg said...

THIS IS THE MOST BOMBEST, DOPEST, SUPERFLY-EST, SWEETEST, RAD BLOG PIECE EVER. IF THERE IS ANYTHING MORE SICK THAN ALL CAPS, ITS POSTING A COMMENT ON A BLOG LIKE THIS, IN ALL CAPS. IT MIGHT ACTUALLY INSPIRE ME TO START MY OWN BLOG...PROBABLY NOT.
-secret admirer

Background