Thursday, December 11, 2008

Summer Memories

Recently I haven't been able to find something good to blog about so since the weekend is approaching and I know there will be much more to blog after, so I thought I would blog about an amazing trip I took this summer.  
This summer my friend Emily and I meet up with a bunch of buds in Dominican Republic. 
It was a week of sun, shopping, eating, dancing, drinking and water sports with ten amazing girls.  There was very little sleep and far to much fun.
I mean how can you not miss this place???  Soooo pretty.  After numerous sunburns and cocktails on the beach, we headed to the famous dance club, MANGU!!  

All and all an unforgettable trip and I am just starting to plan the next trip, EUROPE this summer, any suggestions??

No comments:

Background