Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend tailgating

So my weekend was busy as always and once again it went by way to fast.  I have some amazing pictures from an ugly sweater party and pictures from a bowling fiesta that I will upload soon but until then here are a few pictures from the Bailey Family Tailgate.  The Vikes played the Cards so Mom, Dad, Ali and I went to the game.  It was a blast and my first NFL game.  The day consisted of lots of food and snacks, lots of cheering and even Mom taking tequila shots with the neighborhood tailgators, hahaha!  It seemed that everyone was at the game, Phoenix, Pat, Tibs, Brittany, Larson and Leeanne I mean who knew there were so many fans.  I had a blast and needless to say the Vikes kicked butt and toke home a victory, woooohooo!!

No comments:

Background