Sunday, December 7, 2008

My relaxing weekend..2 more weeks till Christmas break!


So some of you might know that I have a small problem of trying to fit WAY to much into one weekend.  This might be because I want to do everything and can't say no to anyone but whatever the reason I actually relaxed a little bit this weekend.  On friday at work the girls and I had a case of the fridays (office space reference)  We made our kiddos picket for silly juice (cherry slushies from SONIC)  It worked and Sarah the best boss went and got us all silly juice.  A perfect treat for the kids and us teachers.  
On friday night Em and I headed to first fridays in Downtown Phoenix.  It was a blast I love all the different people milling around and checking out the art.  On Saturday I went and helped out with Operation Santa Claus.  I represented SARRC to help people learn about us and know were there donations were going.  Yea Special Events!!!!  Saturday night my life came to a screeching hault, hahahaha! When ASU lost to U of A in football.  I spent the night crying in my beer and T.J. and I spent the night coming up with things to make next year better.  (because we can help them soooo much from our seats on the couch)  Lastly  I tried to put away my sorrows with my dearest buddy Em and shopped the day away on Sunday.  I got all my Christmas shopping done and even managed to pick up sweaters, a handbag and a new ipod for myself. (Yep, I am definitely the person who buys all their own Christmas presents)  But here's my little Christmas tree from decorating Sunday night.

No comments:

Background