Saturday, December 13, 2008

SUNDEVIL FOR LIFE!!!

So it is official I have taken my love for Arizona State to a whole new level or should I say a whole new mode of transportation.  Keep your eyes peeled if you live in Chandler because you might see Emily and I cruising around in style.  
So here is what happened this morning....we were driving down University today after a delicious breakfast at Harlow's when something caught Em's eye.  So we flipped a U-ie and needless to say words can't express what happened next.  Em and I bought each other these wonderful Christmas presents and I can officially say that this is the best weekend/Christmas present EVER!!!  GO DEVILS!!  (even if you lose to U of A, I still believe)


4 comments:

Dana said...

Can you please attach a buggy to the back so I can hitch a ride to and from the football games?

Megan Mann said...

Of course anything for a fellow ASU fan

Lee said...

OMG...that is so sad...lol... u look so happy though so I won't ruin the fun! Can't wait to see that beast riding around... u should ride to work on it... I would love to see it! And...congrats on 10 miles Neg! Freakin amazing!

Kristin said...

The bike is amazing!!!

Background