Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Brand New Year

As 2009 is already here I of course had to stop, think and reflect on all the great things I have loved in Arizona this year.  So here are just some of the amazing things that happened this year that I'll always remember....

Started my teaching job at SARRC with the best boss and group of girls, you know who you are!!

Christy and Esteven getting married

Insight bowl with all the relatives

My family moving down to AZ for the winters, so I able to see them a whole lot more!!

Using my stove

My amazing trip to the Dominican in the summer, I just love to travel.

Trips to Flag and the big pour

Parent training with all our fabulous families at work

The ugly sweater party

Buying ASU football season tickets and bikes

Helping out with Special Events (Operation Santa Claus, Action for Autism, Autism walk, Strike out for Autism... you get the idea)

Life Size Em

Attending all the different bluemedia events (80's party, superbowl 50 cent party, etc.)

Lynetter getting engaged

Another perfect 4th of July at the cabin in Montana

Buying my own condo 

Numerous amazing concerts with Em...(Keith, Kenny, Jason Mraz, Tom Petty, Dierks and many others)
Lastly I just can't believe that Brit and I are still here and more importantly, we've survived the numerous amount of face rakings together.... love ya B!!

And what is a 2009 post without of course some New Years resolutions....
1. Continue to learn how to cook
2. Try to continue to run
3. Budget and save some money
4. Travel...Europe, California, Minnesota??
5. Try something new once a month

I am sad to see 2008 go but I am excited to see what 2009 has in store for me.... I am so greatful and blessed for everything I have and thanks to everyone who makes my life great!! Happy New Year, Love you all!

Look out soon, posting The Insight Bowl with the fam!

1 comment:

Dana said...

you're the best blogger i know.

Background