Monday, January 19, 2009

A Silly Monday Night

Tonight Em, Dave and I went out to Rumbi Grill.  Our latest restaurant craze (if you haven't been, you should definitely check it out, Awesome rice bowls) Anyways... after dinner we decided to look around our favorite store World Cost Plus Market and then of course Em decided she might want a fish, so where do we go but.... PetsMart.  

Dave, Em and I are walking around PetsMart, when we run into some ASU wear for your dog.  Immediately Em and I are engulfed in the ASU stuff and Dave continues to wander the store.  Of course how it turns into Em and I hiding in PetsMart from Dave, one will never know??

This is where I decide why not hop into an empty space in between dog food bags and before I know it Em is telling me to move over and quit giggling.  Em and I are hanging out in the dog food hiding from Dave for 8 minutes (So much longer than it sounds).  During this time people are walking by (with animals) and we just continue to play our game of hide and seek.......

Needless to say, Dave found us but man o man I think I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.... The PetsMart moment definitely made my day, Thanks Em!! 
Here's a pic of our tight squeeze

2 comments:

Dana said...

What I want to know is did Emily get a fish?

Megan Mann said...

Hhahahaha only you Dana, nope she didn't

Background