Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Perfect Sunday: Hiking Camelback

This past weekend was hard to even explain, but I am going to do my best and try.  I was for once able to take time for myself and my condo.  My weekend was filled with decorating (see post below), shopping, hanging out with mom, cleaning but also I hiked Camelback Sunday morning with Jess and the boys (Brandon, Dan and Kurt).  It was soooo hard (I was dripping sweat, not pretty) but it was the best idea!!  If you can believe this, I was more sore on Monday than I was after running the half marathon, crazy!!  After my hike, Jess and I decided to continue a great Sunday with lunch pool side.  It was sunny and not a cloud in the sky.  You can't beat Arizona at this time of year.  I wish all my Minnesota friends were down here, warm and toasty with me :-)  Anyways I finished off this amazing Sunday by tutoring a bit and heading to bed early, yeeaa!  Here is a pic of the view from our hike.....
I Love Arizona!!

1 comment:

Taylor K said...

how is tutoring going? did she do well on Friday's test? That cellular respiration stuff was tough for me!

Background