Monday, January 5, 2009

My Family the Tailgaters... I learn from some of the best!!

This year for New Years the whole family was in town.  Cousins, Five Baileys and even Grandma.  So when my Dad heard the Gophers were playing in the Insight Bowl it was an instant family trip.  Aunt Cindy's fam was all KU fans and of course the Bailey's were all Gopher fans (plus a Sun Devil fan) which caused for some interesting trash talking and of course LOTS of tailgating.  Needless to say I think Aunt Cindy won bragging rights this day when they beat the Gophers 42-21, ROCK CHALK...... JAYHAWK!!!  It was a blast to party with the fam and of course watch a little football, Love you all!! 
....until next football season....
I meet up with the SARRC girlies... Katie, Katie and Dana-- KU FANS
Wooohooo tailgating party girls....Don't worry Mom I won't put up your tequila shot video, haha!
...Maybe next years Christmas card??...

No comments:

Background