Friday, January 23, 2009

~MY 23rd BIRTHDAY~

O man another year older and definitely the best birthday yet!  I started off my birthday with a phone call from my Auntie Susie (and her choir group) the night before and it was a blast from there on.  The day was filled with banners, cakes, singing dogs, cards, presents, singing messages and adorable texts.  For birthday dinner we went to my favorite place Pizzeria Bianco, it was soooo delicious as always. After dinner we came home and opened presents.  I got lots of books, money and more ASU gear, wooohooo.  (Go Devils, btw we beat UofA on my birthday)  After time with the family, we laced up our shoes and headed to the bowling alley.  Everyone met up to have a fun time bowling and hanging out.  (I didn't take nearly enough pictures)  I seriously have the best friends and family and will never forget this birthday.  Thanks again to everyone that came!!!  I love you all!!!

No comments:

Background