Monday, January 19, 2009

P.F. Changs Half Marathon: Survival Story

Em, My Dad and I DID IT!!!
...and more importantly I lived to blog about it today with minimal soreness.  The Half Marathon yesterday was a blast!!!  There were tons of fans, good music and water. Never did I ever think I would be able to cross this off my bucket list.  Never the less I kept on trucking and due to the cheerleaders I was able to finish with a decent time, 2:25.  (Em and Dad were a little more competitive with each other, hahaha)  Needless to say I will most likely run it again, hopefully recruiting a few more friends :-)
  Looking good
And were off..... mile marker 7

Thanks again to all
 the people that came out to support, it was so fun to see you all there!  Thanks Dana, Brian, Mom, Ali, Collyn, Lauren , Andra and Kristin even though I missed ya!!  (I was in the zone, aka your brother is too fast)
Living the Dream, couldn't have done it without you bud!
Team Bailey :-)

No comments:

Background