Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy 8's

8 T.V. Shows I Love to Watch:
How I Met Your Mother
Real Housewives of O.C.
The City
Entourage
Biggest Loser
Bachelor
The Office
Say Yes to the Dress

8 Places I Love to Eat at:
Tealight Cafe
Wildwood
Wendy's
RA Sushi
Cafe Boa
Sauce
Oregano's
Olive Garden

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Slept through my alarm
Watched Biggest Loser
Meet Lauren for dinner at RA
Laughed Alot!!
Took data in the classroom
Snuggled with kiddos
Worked till 9
Picked up my prescriptions

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Sleeping
Work with amazing kiddos and teachers
Reading a good book
ASU football
All my friends hanging out together
Shopping
Vacations
The weekend

8 Things I Love About Fall:
ASU football games
Sweaters and Uggs
Thanksgiving
A new school year
Leaves changing colors (reminds me of MN)
Cools down so I can run during the day
Tailgating with friends
Hot chocolate

8 Things On My Wish List:
Family and friends to always be healthy and happy
To go to Greece
To make a difference
Run another half marathon
A Digital Reader
White sandals
Have all my friends live in one state
A personal trainer and chef

No comments:

Background