Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today

A quick look into my day.....
6:40am-- Alarm sounds and I roll out of bed, hop in the shower and put my stink eye drops in ewww..... Thanks kiddos
7:10am-- Pack my lunch for school, might be my favorite part of my day and growing up
7:20am-- Head into the wonderful Phoenix traffic... Thank goodness for blasting my IPod to get me pumped for the day
7:45am-- Arrive at work and upload videos to get ready for the big day, get classroom ready and read emails quick to find out everyone is sick :-(  3 teachers gone sick today, bummer!!  Get better soon!!
8:00am-- Dana and I suit up for a crazy day in Tot and thankfully Kris is there soon to help!!  
10:00am-- Half way through my crazy day with kiddos and I've change more diapers then I will ever want/think about, ahahaha  Gotta love it!
12:00pm-- Kristin busts out See ya Later Alligator and the day is over
12:15pm-- Hurry to set up naps and heat up my own lunch for Supervision meetings
3:00pm-- Switch to next meeting
5:00pm-- The day is over..... kind of.... off to clean the room and do bins :-)
5:30pm-- One more meeting 
6:40pm-- Time to leave work, exhausted, drain and happy to know it was all to help others.
6:45pm-- Touchbase with Mama ahhh nothing like catching up quick!!
7:00pm-- Meet up with friends head to dinner for Mpole's birthday, ahhh FBirds
7:30pm-- Dinner with the college gang.  Remembering all the memories.  I love them the most, would I even have survived college without them, Go Devils!!  (You know I can't go a post without a little ASU pride)
9:20pm-- Say goodbye with big hugs!!  Made my day just to be able to all get together like old times
Alittle t.v. and off to bed 
Thank goodness for amazing co-workers, friends and a supportive family thats how I get through the days :-)  TGIF

No comments:

Background