Sunday, February 15, 2009

More and more redecorating...

Busy cleaning yet once again..... I feel like that is always how I spend my Sundays.  Em and I headed to IKEA this Sunday.  Sometimes think I could spend my entire day there just getting ideas and other days I can't stand IKEA because it is toooo crowd, luckily today was a good day :-)  After hours of searching I of course got some cute vases and plants and finally found a new t.v. stand.  I have spent hours looking for a basic, black and cheap t.v. stand.  
Pretty cute don't you think?  Anyways my living room is officially complete and I absolutely love it!!  There is no better feeling than using your style to decorate your own place.  I'll have to host a party soon.  Now off to work on the bedroom.....hmmm any cute ideas??

No comments:

Background