Monday, February 2, 2009

FBR: The Phoenix Open-- Long overdue

I finally got my camera back so I am finally able to post about all the weekend events, it is officially event season.  The FBR was once again so much fun.  John, Kurt, Em, Jess and I headed out early and stayed all night :-)
Bluemedia does all the signage so we were able to get some tickets to FBR.  It was crazy to run into both sets of friends within 30 minutes of being at the event.  If you know anything about how CRAZY packed FBR is, you know that running into friends is extremely difficult. 

I think I might have been lucky if I watched one person tee off (don't tell my Dad) but I had a blast at the Tilted Kilt tent and of course the Bird's Nest rocking out to the band.  Got to love the live music and crazy outfits, only in Scottsdale!!

No comments:

Background