Thursday, February 26, 2009

Allow me to introduce...

My family and friends have become regular blog celebs lately--
I know you've seen their faces, but now you can learn why I love them.
(this is my favorite picture of my Mama)
First Ninja to introduce:
Kathy
aka Mama B
Aunt Cactus
K Bails

Where do you live?
I live in Minnesota, Montana and Arizona depending on the time of the year.

How do you know MB?
Mother

What is you favorite color?
Blue

What is your favorite thing to cook?
Anything I love to cook

What beauty product can you not live without?
Anything Pevonia 

What is your favorite restaurant?
Saint Paul Grill- In Minnesota

What is one thing you can't help but splurge on?
Nice watches and/or shoes

What is your favorite word?
Family

What movie can you recite by heart?
Wizard of Oz

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Hang out with my family- may include shopping with my girls

Which TV show makes you happiest?
Andy Griffin

What is your favorite beverage?
Red Wine or lemonade

If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would you choose?
No one, my life is perfect

What is your favorite comfort food?
Chicken Pot Pie

What famous person do you think you most resemble?
?? none

What is your favorite adventure that we've shared?
I've always gotten to share in the adventure of your (Megs) life and I don't have a favorite.
What was the best piece of advice you were ever given?  Who gave it to you?
Treat people how you want to be treated- from my parents

What three possessions do you value most?
My jewelry

What three non-material things do you value most?
My daughters, pictures and travels (I am not sure if these are still not considered non-material but they will work)

When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who was it?
Yesterday, my best friend

What are you going to do next?
Off to golf with some friends that are in town!


1 comment:

Unk! said...

Do not forget the name Kak!

Background