Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

I have the best relatives in the world!!!  I was reminded that when I had dinner with my parents on Sunday.  Not only was I able to see my parents and enjoy yummy Oreganos, I also received my favorite surprise from Aunt Karen.  There is nothing I enjoy more than getting a big GLAD tupperware filled to the brim with my favorite treat....... 
FUDGE!!!!  My Aunt makes the best fudge in the world and I love to have a piece or two (or three) after dinner. It reminds me of my crazy cousins :-)
So Thank you Auntie!!!  You are the very best, Hope all is well in Washington and it isn't too cold.  Huge Hugs and Kisses from sunny AZ!!!  Love and Miss you all, Megs
P.S. Thanks Mom for delivering the care package all the way from Washington

1 comment:

Unk! said...

Do not forget the name Kak!

Background