Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I can't wait.....

to see that sunset!!  I am leaving for Whitefish, Montana on July 3rd for a whole week!!  I absolutely can not wait because Whitefish is the best!!!  As I look forward and countdown the days, all I can think about are all the memories I've never forgot.  Here are just a few reasons why I love Montana so much....
my entire family is there (all five of us) + 2 crazy dogs
my crazy cousins come to entertain
the cute shopping boutiques
bowling and Dairy Queen
the rope swing
BBQ
art fairs
mrs. spoonies
glacier national park= gorgeous day hikes
white water rafting
reading on the boat
dad's jams on the boat (minus name that tune game)
the best lotion
Mare!!  my whitefish/asu bud
the bulldog
sunburns
unc the shunk
em is coming  (i love introducing people to my favorite place in the world)
the sound of the train
the sunset
my annual trip to the hospital
the most unique jewelry
swimming in the lake
the buffalo for breakfast and the million other amazing places
the beautiful mountains surrounding the valley
feeding the ducks
campfires
fireworks on the lake
and many more....

So if this long list of pictures and reasons to LOVE Montana hasn't convinced you to hop on a plane and fly out, I don't know what will!!  Wish you were there....

No comments:

Background