Saturday, April 11, 2009

Country Thunder 2009: Yea

It has definitely been awhile since I last posted but I am still wishing I was in Florence; sitting in my lawn chair, beer in hand, listening to country music with friends.  It all started Wednesday night when Jess and I packed the car with tents, clothes, sleeping bags, blankets, food, drinks, canopy, chairs everything you could possibly imagine.  I had never been camping for more than a few hours in a tent so I have no idea what I was in for.  We didn't get to Florence till 9 that night so we quickly set up the tent with a little help and headed to watch Diamond Rio.  I froze during the night but I absolutely loved meeting all the new people, enjoying the sunshine, time off and of course the country music (Harry is still my favorite).  While Em and I knew we should've wrote down all the funny things that happened so we would not forget and I could blog about them later.  After a week of events I definitely can't remember everything but here are a few things that bring a smile to my face when I think of CT.....
-our neighbors
-friends running over friends
-clothing switches
-Frank the Tank
-Kurt packing up his own tent
-and Yea!

Until next year...... CT 2010!

No comments:

Background