Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday of Spring Break

Spring Break is finally here for us Non-profit teachers at SARRC and thank goodness.  I already miss the kiddos and their families but it sure was amazing to be able to wake up whenever I wanted (even though it was only a half and hour later than normal) DARN routine and head to work with no worries in my head.  I had great plans today to work for a few hours, run some errands, meet a girlfriend for lunch and come back to work some more.  

After almost accidentally killing my friend (I will explain later) my day bounced back when I went to lunch with Collyn.  So I should obviously explain the near death experience since it is probably on every reader's mind.  First off I sent Em to work with some egg bake my mom made from Easter.  I forgot there was mushrooms in it and Tommy ate some and of course is extremely allergic.  Thank goodness nothing bad happen or else I would feel horrible but then again you know what they said, Karma!  hahaha :-) just kidding
I had an awesome lunch and even better company at Le Grande Orange today aka LGO.  I had never been to LGO but had heard so many great things about this grocery.  Easily located by work, I headed over for a great lunch to finally celebrate CaCa's birthday.  All in all my lunch date definitely made my day and made me appreciate everything and everyone in my life, thanks for the reminder. 

To Caca..... You're amazing!!  Thanks for being a great friend!! Thanks for always making me laugh....even to the point of crying!! You deserve the best and I will do anything to help you get it!!  Thanks for teaching me to tell others exactly how I feel and how to make amazing letter formations!!  I miss you at least once a day at work (if not more) and work will never be the same!! 
Luv ya, Megs

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am glad that you had such a relaxing day off!

Background