Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Taste of Phoenix

I am trying to get better about posting daily or even just more frequently because a little birdy told me if you type it they will read, hahaha. (I am a nerd)  Anyways last night some girlfriends and I got free tickets to the Pre-taste aka The Taste of Phoenix.  If you live in Phoenix and have never heard of this event I highly recommend it, it is a great way to help kids in your community and of course taste some new wines.  (I'll give more details later)
Since Bluemedia does all the signage (is that even a word?) for the event we were able to attend the pre-taste which is just an amazing charity auction to raise money.  This event was unlike anything I've ever seen.  Tons of supporters and prizes to bid on.  There were cars, trips, scuba gear, puppies, wine and everything in between.  (I really hope that someday SARRC will be able to do something like this :-)  As the night came to an end I realized first off how stuffed I was from all the great tasty food and second all the money that went back to the Boys and Girls Club.  Us girls had a blast and I bet you would too!!

So if you LOVE helping others like I do, come to The Taste of Phoenix April 26th, 2009 @ 6pm.  Ticket prices vary.  The event is at Kierland Commons, they close the entire street and the streets are lined with vendors of some of the best wine and food in the Valley. Delicious. Here's a list to name a few...
Chloe's Corner
Bamboo Club
California Pizza Kitchen
Estate House
Famous Dave's
Four Peaks
Magiannos
Maria Maria
Macayo's
RA
Sauce
Melting Pot
Z Tejas
Zinc
....just a few, there's many more :-)

Think about it.....

No comments:

Background