Friday, April 17, 2009

Nothing good happens after 8:30pm

The past two weeks have been filled with exhaustion.  I have been continuing to take a nap at every opportunity and I have gone to bed around 8pm every night this week.

After a long day of meeting after meeting, I was definitely looking for some activity or work out when I got home.  Em and I talked about hitting up the old Bikram Yoga studio in Tempe.  We've been saying we were going to kick our own butts on Thursday night.  So by the time I got home tonight (or I guess yesterday because I am posting so late) I was ready to talk Em out of working out my excuses included...
i was hungry (your not suppose to eat 2 hours before yoga)
the 8pm sessions are late (it meant we wouldn't get home till 9:45)

Then I proceed to tell Em that nothing good happens after 8:30pm.... this is my new old lady motto.  Anyways we convince ourselves to get in shape and have a pretty amazing yoga session (so glad we went) and I know your all wondering....... yes there was NO ball sweat accident (if you don't know what I am talking about just ask, it's a good laugh)!!

So about 4 hours ago I sit down to write this post to tell everyone that it was worth staying up late to get a good workout, cook and watch the office.  I am starting to think that maybe there is a reason to stay up past 8:30pm.  When all of a sudden I hear barking, yelling and shuffling.  Instantly I know something is going on at Em's and I worry because she is alone.  I jump up scared and run to her house.....(luckily Kurt was there)..........
Dog Fight..... :-(
Em and Jess's doggies got in a fight, Em went to break them up and Emmy's doggie bit her in the heat of the moment.  So my night completely changed and we headed to the ER.  After an hour or two, shots, IV and possible stitches (i came home early because it is already one) Em's hand is getting better.  Scary night.... we will see how tomorrow goes.....

Feel Better Emmy!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think in your case I am going to have to agree with you:)

Background