Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8 Reasons why I love work

Yesterday Collyn and Jamie came in to see the kiddos and we all went to to lunch one last time.  We tried to go to My Florist but since there are soooo many of us we headed over to Zoe's instead.   
Talk about delicious!!  Of course to keep with my kid like ways I ordered a delicious grilled cheese and fresh fruit.  And then of course I had to try their chocolate cake because it's been voted The Best Cake in Phoenix 4 years in a row.  (Don't worry Mom I still think Crazy Cake is better) Not only did I have the tastiest lunch, I also had the best company.  The girls I work(ed) with are the best and remind me how much I love what I do just for the people I work with.... just thought I should let you know.....

LeeAnne: You are so thoughtful, kind and sweet.  You are always invested in the families 100% and even more importantly your invested in your co-workers.
Dana:  The way your brain works with numbers in amazing (I definitely could be jealous)!  You are always willing to work together and bounce ideas off each other.
Collyn:  I love that you always help me to not sweat the small stuff and your always willing to deal with the difficult stuff to help out everyone.
Kristin:  You always laugh with me and at me.  Your ambitious and always willing to work together to make everything flawless and perfect.
Melissa: You are always listening and being respectful.  Your confidence with families is amazing.
Katie:  You are by far the best dancer I've seen come through SARRC.  Your positive attitude is contagious and the kids catch it!
Jamie:  You are always looking for a better and more organized way to do things.  I love that you'll jump in and do anything.
Jenny:  You are creative and artistic beyond belief (also definitely jealous).  Your faith makes you such a strong and balanced person.

What would I do without these 8 people in my life??

No comments:

Background