Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hard at work.

Today was exhausting and also the most exciting day of the year. I was up at 4:20am getting ready for the SARRC annual breakfast. This is my work's biggest fundraising event of the year.  It showcases what we all do everyday and more importantly our fantastic families.  The breakfast was amazing and I was so proud to say I was apart of the SARRC staff.
The rest of the day was easy and followed by meetings as always on a typical Thursday. The toddler teachers and I were cleaning the classroom and changing toy bins when all of a sudden we came up with the great idea to play a prank.
I hopped in the box and they brought me to the preschool room and asked the girls to help carry the box. Needless to say you know what happened next... Yep they got the crap scared out of them. We preceeded to do this to about 8 more coworkers. Everyone laughing and joining the fun in order to get the next victim. Lee wins the best reaction award. TGIF!!!

Here is where I spent the last part of my day...


-- Love, Megs Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Background