Sunday, April 19, 2009

A ninja mission to Tuscon

It's official I have finally been to Tuscon, it only took 5 years of living in AZ! I can honestly say that Tuscon definitely suceeded my expectations (which didn't take much considering I've never been).  
Saturday morning we got up soooo early for the run.  I was suppose to meet Pat and Em before the run but I didn't find anyone and had to run by myself, sad day :-(  The best part of this story is that I finished 3 seconds after Em and I still did not run into her.  This is ridiculous Em and I must not be paying attention.
To continue my Saturday I came home, showered and nap before an exciting lunch date with Mare.   I hadn't seen Mare in over a year and it still amazes me to this day how we even met.  Mare and I had almost every class together Freshman year because we were both planning on being teachers.  Little did I know that she was from the same small town that my cabin is in Montana.  Anyways it was great to catch up and I really hope she finds a teaching job in AZ and is around a lot more often.
After lunch, we packed up our stuff and headed to Tuscon, the drive down was ridiculous because of an accident but we entertained ourselves.  About half way through our drive I realize I forgot my id (I mean sometimes I wonder if I have a brain).  
So needless to say it was an interesting night getting kicked out of everywhere we went.  We had a blast hanging out in Tuscon and trying something new.  
It's too bad UofA is in Tuscon or I might actually like it. Just kidding Lee and CaCa...

No comments:

Background