Sunday, April 12, 2009

Plans for Saturday

Saturday, April 18th is approaching way to fast....  In order to stay in shape Em, Pat and Brent and I decided to sign up for the Pat Tillman Run.  So early next Saturday were getting ready to run 4.2 miles in memory and support of him.  The track starts at the ASU stadium and finishes on the field :-)
When  I went to go run this afternoon, little did I know how fast you can fall out of shape.  I can not even believe that 3 months ago I ran 13 miles without stopping.  I tried to run 2 miles today and needless to say I am sweating like a dog, out of breath and exhausted.  Who knows what kind of miracle I am going to have to pull in order to not look like I am dying come Saturday morning.  Hopefully with a little friend and family support it will be fun to take time and celebrate everything Pat Tillman did for ASU and everyone else......
Go Devils!!

No comments:

Background