Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Second Favorite Holiday

....ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!  Or as the kids at school say, "Happy Friendship Day", hahahaha!!!

For St. Patty's we headed downtown for something different.  I love DT Phoenix for so many reasons the different groups of people, the different bars and restaurants and of course the light rail.  
We spent the night celebrating our Irish pride!!!!

This week has been filled with things I LOVE......
sonic slushies
photo hunt
green apparel
guitar sessions
my OWN desk at work
MARCH maddness....how are everyone's brackets doing?
pool time
ASU winning
coyotes hockey game
BBQ

In case you're wondering....... ML 2009 aka no Iphone is still going strong.  I have had my phone off the entire time and only 36 more hours to go..... Wooooohooo!!

No comments:

Background