Thursday, March 19, 2009

CROCS= the worst thing ever invented

Who decided hey one day I am going to invent the (so called comfiest) shoes and yes they are going to be as ugly as possible?  As a teacher we all know that these wonderful inventions CROCS are Huuuge at school.  In order to be the cool kid you have to make sure you have a couple pairs. 

Lately I've noticed a problem, as my 23 year old friend also thinks that these shoes are the coolest trend.  Just to make things worst she wears them everywhere (even in public) and hers of course  are a lovely shade of brown with the fuzzy lining (My favorite).  I won't show any faces with these gross CROCS, I'll leave the guessing up to you.....
If you see these CROCS lying around just do it (throw them away)

Please everyone (especially over the age of 12) think before you buy, hhahahaha!

No comments:

Background