Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Maddness...

Never have I worked somewhere were so many girls actually care about sports and I LOVE IT!!  Since Katie and Dana's teams were in the elite 8, I had to decorate their desks on Friday!!!  So I brought out the red and blue decorations.
  Rock Chalk, Jayhawk!!!  After a long week at work....... all my co-workers (aka the reason why I LOVE work) and I decided to get together to hang out at Majerle's and watch the KU game.  
Little did I know I was going to the bar with the #1 fans ever to graduate from KU.  Katie and Dana were unlike any other fans.  After only hanging out for a few short hours, I had a whole new respect for them.  
I didn't/don't know too many people who love where they went to college as much as I until I met them :-). 
 Too top off my Friday U of A finally got what they deserved (sorry LeeAnne and Caca).  Let the March Maddness continue, Go Louisville!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Seriously, you're going to need to go to Lawrence one day

Background