Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Allow me to introduce...

Second Ninja to introduce:
Em
Emmy Bear
Ninj
EMMMMMMMMMM

where do you live?
Chandler, AZ

how do you know MB?
We went to ASU together and met when I started dating Eric

what is your favorite color?
Black :)

what is your favorite thing to cook?
Eggs in a frame

what beauty product can you not live without?
Mascara

what is your favorite restaurant?
Hard one, depends on the food type.  I don't know why, but Oreganos keeps popping into my head

what is one thing you can't help but splurge on?
Anthropologie

what is your favorite word?
Ninjengineering

what movie can you recite by heart?
Dumb and Dumber

what is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
BBQ by the pool

which TV show makes you happiest?
Family guy

what is your favorite beverage?
Alcoholic or non? :) Iced Tea

if you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would you choose?
Rob Dyrdek

what is your favorite comfort food?
Pizza

what famous person do you think you most resemble?
I have no idea!!  Batman!!

what is your favorite adventure that we've shared?
Oh so many to choose from! Probably our ninja mission in Vegas
what was the best piece of advice you were ever given? who gave it to you?
"Any number you land on in the Roulette wheel has something magical and great to offer." From a book I'm reading

what three possessions do you value most?
My Grandma's jewelry, my bunny and Ruby of course

what three non-material things do you value most?
Friendship, Family and Spontaneity

when was the last time you told someone you loved them? who was it?
This morning, my Dad

what are you going to do next?
Travel the world

No comments:

Background