Sunday, March 22, 2009

Allow me to introduce...

Third Ninja to introduce:
Lynette
Ly
Wiener
Lynetter
where do you live?
Apple Valley, MN

how do you know MB?
We spent my Saturdays in high school watching our boyfriends compete in spandex

what is your favorite color?
Red

what is your favorite thing to cook?
Hmmm...i'm not a very good cook, but I have perfected spaghetti so I'll go with that

what beauty product can you not live without?
oooo, probably mascara... eye liner comes in a close second

what is your favorite restaurant?
Outback Steakhouse...yummy!!

what is one thing you can't help but splurge on?
Shoes and purses... i have no self control with either

what is your favorite word?
Love

what movie can you recite by heart?
Clueless-- Amazing

what is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Go out for breakfast

which TV show makes you happiest?
King of Queens

what is your favorite beverage?
Diet Dr. Pepper... those commericals are no lie
if you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would you choose?
Kim Kardashian

what is your favorite comfort food?
ice cream

what famous person do you think you most resemble?
Eva Longoria... people say i look like the girl on High School Musical.  She's like 16, so I don't know how I feel about that

what is your favorite adventure that we've shared?
The weekend in Riverfalls was AMAZING!!!  hahaha

what was the best piece of advice you were ever given? who gave it to you?
"You are never alone because you'll always have yourself." My older sisters friend Kara

what three possessions do you value most?
my straightener (hahahah, but I really don't know how i'd live without it), wedding engagement ring, my car

what three non-material things do you value most?
family, god, friends

when was the last time you told someone you loved them? who was it?
This morning, Tory

what are you going to do next?
Babysit my nephews so my mom can go to church

No comments:

Background