Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I snagged yet another blogging idea....

Some of my fellow bloggers (Thanks, Tay) are doing a cute thing and writing 6 random facts about themselves on their blog.  Since I don't have a working camera, I thought this will be perfect for a post so here it goes.......

#1: I absolutely am in love with Arizona State University (I know not very random) but seriously very few people understand how truly much I love this place.  The campus, the people, the sporting events, Mill, Sparky, Sunshine ahhh...
I had so many amazing memories and it made me stay in AZ (see Lee there is a reason to like it).  I will buy anything within reason that says ASU (a bike, clothing, make my own shoes the sky is the limit).  Don't worry it is so bad that I will never be able to date someone who doesn't love ASU just as much as I do.

#2: I love traveling and most importantly I want to go to Greece.  I can't help but love the pictures of the blue ocean and the white houses.  
There is no picture (place) that calms me more than Greece.  Someday I will go and it will be AMAZING.....

#3: I can not stand the words "moist" and "crevice".  I strongly distaste these words and some of my friends know this and choose to use it to their advantage, ahahaha!  Thank goodness there are no pictures for this fact, ewww wouldn't that be gross.

#4: I have a small addiction to Juicy Couture sweatsuits (the girls at work say it's cute, hope there not lying).  They are just soooo relaxing, I can't help it.  I have 11 hoodies and only about half matching bottoms.  There is just nothing better than a fun colored hoodie :-)

#5: My favorite snack that I rarely eat enough is Frito's and ketchup.  I mean talk about delicious!!! 
I know what you're thinking so just gooo and get some and if that is not what you were thinking still go and get some!!

#6: My last and final random fact is I love things that light up.  It seems that whenever I am at an event I always find something that lights up (cocktail or not).  Hints my huge light up glasses for the last two New Years, a light mug, a light up bling ring and let's not forget 4 light up swords that Emily and I broke fighting at Country Thunder.  Ahhhhhh who doesn't love a good blink :-)  
Check out this sweet top maybe my next big purchase.
Good news is I am geek and now it's officially know after these 6 random facts, Love it!!

Everyone should do this, I would love to know more fun facts....

No comments:

Background