Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Commercials

It's a sad day in Phoenix.  Since everyone won't quit talking about the Superbowl, I thought I would highlight my favorite thing about Superbowl Sunday.... COMMERCIALS.  Since I spent a lot of my weekend feeling under the weather, it was nice to sit back and watch some pretty funny commercials this year.  Here are my top favorites...
#5....GE-Wizard of Oz (My all time favorite movie made into a short commercial.....perfect)
#4....Gatorade- Mission G (So basic yet so cool, nothing better than Manning being a G)
#3....SoBe- Dancers 
#2....Etrade- Babies (Always a classic)
#1....Bridgestone- Mr. Potato Head (Hands down funniest commercial I've seen in awhile)

I hope everyone enjoyed the game even though it didn't turn out how we wanted :-(  
What were your favorite commercials???

No comments:

Background