Sunday, May 13, 2012

Go D'Backs!!

Things have been a little bit different without Tommy and Tyler around.  Christina from work suggested to go to the D'Backs/Giants game on Friday and of course I jumped at the chance.  I checked with Jordan to see if he had any tickets through work and BAM we were lucky enough to get 8 TICKETS!!  So we invited a bunch of girls from work (and the one male Brent) and headed straight to happy hour downtown before the game.  It was fun not only to have something to look forward too but it was nice to hang out with co workers and NOT talk about work.  While I love my job sometimes I do feel like it consumes my life.  So I am constantly trying to find a good balance.  As always with this bunch, I was crying because I was laughing so hard and the D'Backs won!!!  All in all a great night!! (Hopefully that won't be our last game)



No comments:

Background