Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let the eating tour continue

While I have been trying to increase the amount of workouts I have been getting in during the week. Currently I am just counterbalancing all the going out to eat for dinner.
Sunday night-- Sauce
Monday night-- America's Tacos
Tuesday night-- Family dinner at my place for RC's birthday
Wednesday night-- Firebirds with Ali and Adrian
Thursday night-- The Vig with Katie
Friday-- hopefully nothing (maybe grilling at home)

At this rate not only will I need to increase workouts but I will also need to increase my income. But I always have enjoyed the company of getting together with others. So instead I am excited for tonight.... A & A and delicious Firebirds!!!
A cute pic of Abe at family dinner last night with all the mini friends

No comments:

Background