Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let the countdown begin!

I am counting down the days... 4 days

or maybe the hours... 89 hours

or the minutes... 5340 minutes

never the less I am excited!!  

Tommy and I are headed to Minnesota for Memorial Day Weekend and we couldn't be more pumped up.  Our tour guide Emily Lentz has got our entire weekend planned and we are hoping to be able to fit everyone in.  
So here is our current agenda...
Friday:  arrive at 12pm-- take the light rail downtown to meet Emily and Mike
Saturday:  work out with Emmy, go see Lynette, Tory and Sophia for lunch, dinner in uptown somewhere funky
Sunday: yoga again with Emmy, Twins game
Monday: brunch with my girlfriends and their babies (Lynette and Rachel) and flying home at 1pm
(cousin Mikey is in Minnesota this weekend too, so we are still trying to plan to meet up sometime)

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.....

No comments:

Background