Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Going back in time


My Dad will be happy to know that I have finally talked to my agent and decided it was okay to share this information with the blog world.  For those of you who don't know I have been a part of intramural softball for the last few years.  It all started back when Emily worked at Bluemedia.  They decided to start a co-ed team, and since only two girls work at Bluemedia then invited me to join.  I have never had so many laughs, fun and a few minor injuries with a group of people.  Since we joined, the team has grown and changed.  People have moved out of state and new Bluemedia and SARRC staff have filled their spots.  Not only do we play softball together but we try to do a family dinner together (hints my previous post) at least once every few weeks.
Never the less every Sunday night we have a blast trying to take home another Championship.

No comments:

Background