Sunday, May 6, 2012

Reflection

While this weekend has flown by... as always...I lay in bed and take some time to reflect on how amazing life can be.  There is nothing I like more than time for myself on a Sunday to get ready for yet another crazy work week.  Progress reports were due last week and yet I still find myself stressing and working on them.  After feeling overwhelmed on Friday I took a deep breath and reminded myself that it was the weekend and a very important weekend.  My good friend Tyler moved back home to Ohio today so this weekend was packed with events and many fun memories.  We had a good bye dinner on Friday night and then celebrated the boss of bluemedia's (where Tyler works) birthday last night.  I was constantly reminded about what good friends I have and as each laugh ended and smile faded, we were reminded that we had less and less time together :-(  We all said bye to Tyler this morning and wished him well.
Nothing better than more and more reminders of such great friendships!!

No comments:

Background